Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering who's re-financed recently? rates, issues, problems, etc....?

Think we just got 4.65%

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Wow, you read my mind. (it was a short read unfortunately) We're headed to the bank this week to do just that. We have a signature note that varies monthly. Right now it's at 2.75% but it could go out of site the other way and I fear that is coming soon. I want to lock it in at as low a rate as we can get.

I think 4.65% is pretty good. I hope we can get something in the 4 range.

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, you read my mind. (it was a short read unfortunately) We're headed to the bank this week to do just that. We have a signature note that varies monthly. Right now it's at 2.75% but it could go out of site the other way and I fear that is coming soon. I want to lock it in at as low a rate as we can get.

I think 4.65% is pretty good. I hope we can get something in the 4 range.
The best I've seen from the more stable institutions is 4.65 - 5. Good luck.

·
Registered
286 Posts
DO IT!!! Even at 2.75% and the institution tanks, the lender who buys the paper will have to honor the contract. If you have the credit, take advantage of the market. Soon interest will go higher. I doubt Obama can reduce spending enough to keep inflation down once we get out of sh*t creek.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
DO IT!!! Even at 2.75% and the institution tanks, the lender who buys the paper will have to honor the contract. If you have the credit, take advantage of the market. Soon interest will go higher. I doubt Obama can reduce spending enough to keep inflation down once we get out of sh*t creek.
<thread jack>

How is a reduction in spending going to keep inflation down? The inflation will continue as long as we continue to print money...

</thread jack>

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
How good is your credit right now?

I would love to refi out of my ARM....but with my(our) credit still in the crapper...there is no way. I am just praying the LIBOR rate keeps going down while we keep paying things off and hopefully improving our credit scores.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Best we could get was 5% as of 3/23/09. We don't want to go with secondary market so that limits the option somewhat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts