Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I uploaded it to yousendit Here for another member earlier today. Figured some other people might want it. It is limited to, I think, 95 more downloads or one week, so if it runs out, I can re-upload it again.

·
Premium Member
4,844 Posts
Very considerate, PatrickE.

I got a downloadable manual on ebay for $5. It's PDF format and it provided answers I needed quickly. I still want a hard copy, but the electronic version can be a lifesaver, for sure.

If anyone here decides to download the manual, be sure to burn it onto a CD in addition to having it on your hard drive. I also put a copy on my flash drive that I take to work, so if I have a question at work, I can pull up the manual off of the flash drive. Neat.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any for 05 and is it factory manual???

Alex
It is the factory manual. The manual is for 03+, so I would imagine it would work just fine on an 05. I have an 03, so I don't really know if there are slight inaccuracies or glaring omissions when it comes to the 05s.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks!! I have been looking for this.

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
I'm sure you can, but this way I didn't even have to search in google, and that's at least 15 seconds saved... but I guess I just wasted 30 seconds typing this so now I'm behind...
manuals have been posted on here before so I guess you did not need it that bad. when I need something I search for it I don't wait for someone to post it for me.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
manuals have been posted on here before so I guess you did not need it that bad. when I need something I search for it I don't wait for someone to post it for me.
What's your problem? Honestly. Are you really complaining that I took the 5 minutes to upload this manual and share it in an easy to download link?

I used bittorrent to get the file initially. You are correct, its not hard to find. However, another member asked me for it and since I was already uploading it for him, I figured I would share the link. Sorry, I stepped all over your rugged individualism, or something.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
i actually downloaded one earlier today. it was advertised as a service manual but was actually just the owners manual. thanks for posting this!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I dont get it... Someone posts a link for service manual . People still find a reason to complain. Do all threads need to end up in im smarter and better then everyone else???

Alex

1 - 20 of 40 Posts