Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, got my SV 650 this Tuesday. Haven't ridden it much yet (gotta get tags and all that). Anyone near Knoxville/Chattanooga? I go to school in knox but am from a small town near chattanooga. Just wondering if there were any fellow sv owners up this way.

maybe we can do a ride sometime.

Later

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet guys, i may be up for a gap run around that time. Hit me up closer to time.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I live in Powell (North Knoxville). If I'm not on the SV I'll be on my Beemer R11S. I'll be at the Gap when able. For a good shop to hop up your SV go to Somethin' Extra Cycles over off Broadway. See Ralph. He can turn your SV into a monster... ;).

·
Registered
23 Posts
I live in Powell (North Knoxville). If I'm not on the SV I'll be on my Beemer R11S. I'll be at the Gap when able. For a good shop to hop up your SV go to Somethin' Extra Cycles over off Broadway. See Ralph. He can turn your SV into a monster... ;).
Ok, from Lenoir City here. Have you had this Ralph do work on your SV? If so what all did he do? And any problems from the mods? I need more POWAH!
otnman

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok, from Lenoir City here. Have you had this Ralph do work on your SV? If so what all did he do? And any problems from the mods? I need more POWAH!
otnman
The only thing Ralph's done for me so far is tires and help me route some cables for my clipons. I've got a buddy who's had more extensive work done to his SV by Ralph and he's had no issues. From everyone I've talked to you can't go wrong with him. He's an exracer that will get you as much POWAH as you want. I haven't had much done because I picked up my SV/track bike just last Fall. Ralph's going to be doing some work for me... he just doesn't know it yet... ;D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello guys! I'm actually in Acworth, Ga. It's only a little over an hour out of Chattanooga. I'm usually on the local site ( georgiasportbike.com ) and don't get up here as often as I would like. I'll keep an eye out more often, though. Take care & C'yaz

·
Registered
447 Posts
what up?! I'm in k-town!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah i was hoping to make it to the gap sometime this week... but i don't think im going to be able to... Looks like it will be a little long before i can make it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Any news on the turn TDOT butchered with their trackhoe up at the gap? Dave up at US129photos got some pics of it... looks real ugly. just curious to see if anyone had ridden through there since it happened? Anything I need to watch out for?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol... TDOT... figures...

Anyone go to school at the University of TN?

In the bike parking ive saw a few different SV's....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts