Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done this? if so where did you get the mounts for the bars? any info would be great.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Just get a set of Renthal Street Fighter bars. They give the look of moto-x bars. They even have the little face buster pad across them. Plus they come in that snazzy gold color. ;)

G

·
i tried the other day auctly funny you ask.
i bolted the bar clamps on the nakid tripple but the bars hit the preload adjusters and were very wide.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
moose racing dirt bike bars. the really cheap ones.(i paid 16 bux) they are good. after a while you get used to them and they are comfortable (i do usually 50+ miles a day) they are a little wide but once i get my dl hand guards i'm going to cut them down with a hack saw. plus they only cost 16 bux so if i dump it and they bend i go get a new pair. also took me about 20 minutes to put them on. every thing fits fine. just a little tricky getting to the preload adjusters.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm running pro taper 1 1/8 on custom bilett tripples for tl1000r forks, love the bars. They were a little odd feeling at first but now they are great lots of leverage, helps a lot with 190 rear tire. Also, I'm in the process of getting new top bar clamp machined for scotts steering damper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts