Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More specifically, Albuquerque?

Saturday and Sunday both look like good days to ride, if anyone wants to meet up.

Also, I was at Moto-Authority yesterday, and they are talking about doing Bike Night the first Saturday of every month. Always a good time, and could be a good meeting place/destination for a ride...

BTW... I think I may be OCD, but the mis-spelling of NM in the title of the other thread was killing me, hehehe...

·
Registered
476 Posts
How dare you exclude the one New Mexico SVRider.com member that doesn't live in the Albuquerque Metro Area!!!! ;D

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
How dare you exclude the one New Mexico SVRider.com member that doesn't live in the Albuquerque Metro Area!!!! ;D
Heh, good point. It's not like Acid and a handful of others are clogging up the old thread.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's why I didn't call it the ABQ thread... :p
and with "lake season" coming up, we're going to be riding all over the state! Down to the Butte, out to Conchas, up to Navajo... besides bikes, we (my friends and I) like to have fun at the lake and ride wakeboards!

·
Registered
784 Posts
that's why I didn't call it the ABQ thread... :p
and with "lake season" coming up, we're going to be riding all over the state! Down to the Butte, out to Conchas, up to Navajo... besides bikes, we (my friends and I) like to have fun at the lake and ride wakeboards!
Hell yea! Wakeboarding season is coming up! Glad to see someone else who gets in on that sport a bit :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice. I've been snowboarding for years, but never wakeboarding.

I wonder if it's a natural transition?
It was natural for us because you can't snowboard in the summer!

Experience with boardsports helps... but it's not the same.
Board control is opposite of snowboarding, your center of gravity is over your back foot, and you steer with the front. Probably because of that whole "pulled by a boat vs using gravity" thing...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts