Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm visiting Hong Kong right now because I have some family here and I was wondering if anyone knows of any places in the area that sell helmets/gear etc.  Hoping to find some high-end stuff for a little cheaper than the US.  Anyone know where to look?

So far I found a shop that is a Shoei dealer and from what I remember they were selling Shoei X-9 with graphics for around $340 (and still may be able to be talked down).  The hard part about comparing the prices though is that the X-9 isn't part of the US model line.  Although, the X-11 is, and they were selling those for around $390 with no graphics.  They also sold Spidi gear (Italian?), which the jackets fit me better (small body).

But yeah if anyone knows the HK area and knows of any places that sells helmets and gear please let me know and I'll check em out, looking to upgrade my gear.

K

·
0 Posts
one guy on here is from HK
hes a very nice guy sold me my rearsets and shipped them 4 days from HK so i would have em. Floyde or something along the lines is his user name

·
Registered
295 Posts
For your reference:

My plain white Shoei X-11 (awesome helmet btw) retailed last year for $579.99. I bought it for the late season price of $389.99.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt, thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Raspberry, where did you get your XEleven from?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts