Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in ordering one or two of these, I am interested in knowing if anyone has ever ordered from these guys and if you have what do you think of the quality of the product.

Here is the link..........http://www.skullskins.net/

I think that they look pretty wild and think they would be fun once in a while!!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
:happy1: waiting for the flaming from those here who hate anything not performance or safety related.

the product seems to be directed more towards motocross

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
they have those for cheaper on kneedraggers.com . If i didn't get a new helmet for xmas i'd prob get one.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they have those for cheaper on kneedraggers.com . If i didn't get a new helmet for xmas i'd prob get one.
I have been looking on their website but have been unsuccessful on locating them, do you have a direct link?
Thanks

·
Registered
802 Posts
Their site sucks. Other than that, do what you want. It's your helmet and your choice to wear whatever you like. Just don't wear one of those skeleton face masks that the cruisers wear. That's way to F'n gey.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Go with Helmet skins. The quality is much better. I've seen the skull skins in person and it doesn't look as vibrant as the site.

Just google helmet skins for the link.

And I also have a blue one.

Reasons for getting it? I bought a RF1000 that had the GSXR logo on it. So I got the camo so I can be seen better. Then the blue one(not shown) to match the SV, and the orange for the Z. SOmeone mentioned something about cops... hypethetically it works.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Go with Helmet skins. The quality is much better. I've seen the skull skins in person and it doesn't look as vibrant as the site.

Just google helmet skins for the link.

And I also have a blue one.

Reasons for getting it? I bought a RF1000 that had the GSXR logo on it. So I got the camo so I can be seen better. Then the blue one(not shown) to match the SV, and the orange for the Z. SOmeone mentioned something about cops... hypethetically it works.

Awsome, thanks for the info, this is exactly what I wanted to know!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts