Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i ride, sometimes i like to pretend that my face shield on my helmet has a sophisticated HUD, (kinda like ironman sees) judging distance of cars around me, and inputing possible danger situations (bad drivers), along with "hot chick" indicators ... is that just me ..... anyone .. no .. just me .... ... rriiiiiiiight, so ill be over here in the weirdo bin lol

·
Registered
771 Posts
um....no, ...but I have sang REAL loud in my helmet until I read a thread about how it's not really your own little world in there and other motorists can actually hear you...
(I am, by far, THE WORST singer on the planet.)

·
Banned
1,304 Posts
um....no, ...but I have sang REAL loud in my helmet until I read a thread about how it's not really your own little world in there and other motorists can actually hear you...

really then all those times i was yelling d-bag in my helmet while passing pedestrians they understood that they were dbags?

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
I can see the reflection of my own eyes sometimes in my visor...occasionally I get this eerie feeling that one day it may be the last thing I ever see.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
When i ride, sometimes i like to pretend that my face shield on my helmet has a sophisticated HUD, (kinda like ironman sees) judging distance of cars around me, and inputing possible danger situations (bad drivers), along with "hot chick" indicators ... is that just me ..... anyone .. no .. just me .... ... rriiiiiiiight, so ill be over here in the weirdo bin lol

Sounds like fun game...I could dig, but I'm afraid I'm to busy wondering if that car up ahead sees me riding with the setting sun over my shoulder...or if one of bajillion other things is gonna go wrong.

·
Registered
41 Posts
LMAO, I just got earbud this season and found that out the hard way. Was at a light singing/shouting along with ShineDown, only to look over at a couple girls in a Civic staring and laughing next to me. I just shruged and waved and they waved back in a flirty way.

If you cant laugh at yourself, everone else is going too =)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts