Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Have you ever used that provider? I've never heard of them before. I've never done a trackday, but have heard that thunderhill is a good first track and that zoom zoom has one of the best novice schools for first time track riders.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you ever used that provider? I've never heard of them before. I've never done a trackday, but have heard that thunderhill is a good first track and that zoom zoom has one of the best novice schools for first time track riders.
I have not used them before, but I did some research before my purchase, and also called them. Apparently they are under new management since the beginning of this year(the new management were basically 'partners' so they were still involved before), BUT before that they were extremely successful, and they are sponsored by Cal Sportbike, a very reputable parts dealer.

As for the track, I think Big Willow is a VERY fast track, but not techinical at all, it would be an absolutely wonderful track to learn on because a few of the turns are extremely long and would be great for perfecting you're form.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts