Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
parts411 is the best site for cheap aftermarket stuff.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks all i just got a new bike and kind of looking for everything, i got my frame sliders with the bike, and a tank protector, but i was wondering about aftermarket, fender elim. rear huggers, front forks and rear shock... ya know all the goodies

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
chuckles said:
thanks all i just got a new bike and kind of looking for everything, i got my frame sliders with the bike, and a tank protector, but i was wondering about aftermarket, fender elim. rear huggers, front forks and rear shock... ya know all the goodies
FleaBay

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
fastlap doesn't have much product wise. they do however have badass articles on racing.

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
the best one stop shop is usually your local dealer, build a relationship with them, and get prices competitive with online

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
RandyO said:
the best one stop shop is usually your local dealer, build a relationship with them, and get prices competitive with online
lol. the only thing mine is good for is free bolts. others have been able to get stuff at list from them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.