Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wanting to buy a blue 05 8) but I can't quite yet. Gotta love bills. From what I've seen so far, Suzuki has used red, black, copper, blue, yellow (I think that's all). BTW, great site.

Y

·
0 Posts
I think they are due to bring back a black SV... I am confident that Blue and Yellow will be available colors as they are the 'Zuki colors. I doubt that copper will return, and I wouldnt be surprised to see a special edition type model.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Don't know how true it was, but a dealer told me the copper was only for the "Anniversary" year. 25th birthday for Suzuki or something like that...

Y

·
0 Posts
AvidSV650Rider said:
I heard they are building a glow in the dark SV for '06. 
Did you hear the rumor about the Star Boys Edition with a relocated sump and fur?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Yellow Nudist said:
Did you hear the rumor about the Star Boys Edition with a relocated sump and fur?
I didn't know about the fur, but I heard a 12 o'clock bar is an optional dealer installed accessory. I can't wait until the pre-crashed version comes out - kind of like the jeans that have factory ripped holes in 'em.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
orangegilly said:
Damn, no love for the silver.  I've got a blue SV, but you silver boys got left out of the loop.
no, us silver boys have a unique bike that was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity :p

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
AndreRA said:
Buell is almost there... they leak oil straight out of the factory, from what I hear.
That shit doesn't fly here. The newest Buell's are as reliable as any Japanese sport bike and require less maintenance. They are a fricken blast to ride, too - I can't wait to test out a new Ulysses.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts