Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
7,649 Posts
Funny you mention Morse Code...

I was reading a VIN to a parts guy and he couldn't tell if I said 'F' or 'S' so he asked me, "F as in Frank, or S as in Sally?"

I opted to use the NATO phonetic alphabet and said, "S as in Sierra."

He said, "Sally?"

:facepalm: "Yes, Sally."

/end threadjack

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
/thread

·
Registered
149 Posts
http://www.mnpctech.com/spdprtToggle.html

Dunno how old this thread is.. but you can run these off 1000 watt CPUs directly.. so not gonna fry like the cheap china kind. :D plus the clear one looks cool! Also the one with a built in LED might be helpful when its on the OFF Pos. and you just blacked out your lights! to turn it back ON of course. One finger typing FTW!

1000 watt = aprox 83.3 amps If I did that right. lol! correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
i have a Stebel Nautilus air horn under my undertail, its my 3rd one i tried bolting it to two different locations before and it fell of both times so after i did the fender eliminator mod i was able to get it secured there with no worrys of tire rub or falling of, and it like my lights is an attention grabber. also you dont need an extra switch for it, it hooks directly into your reg horn button...
True, but in Switzerland they would shoot you for messing with the normal horn / hence replacing it. I also have a fender elimiinator so I could put it under the taill... Any chance you could post a picture so I could see how you did it? (Also maybe tell me which one you bought :) )

BTW - FLUX CAPICATOR WOULD FRICKEN ROCK

·
Registered
199 Posts
True, but in Switzerland they would shoot you for messing with the normal horn / hence replacing it. I also have a fender elimiinator so I could put it under the taill... Any chance you could post a picture so I could see how you did it? (Also maybe tell me which one you bought :) )

BTW - FLUX CAPICATOR WOULD FRICKEN ROCK
Stebel Nautilus i have the black but they also have chrome i will post a vid up here later so you can hear/ see it...

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
I see one of those rockets turning back and hitting the rider at some point (as one nearly did) and causing some sweet carnage.
ATGATT: because you never know when one of your rockets will turn on you.

·
MOTORADOR
10,993 Posts
:ban: :evil6:
Oh man, you have to start controlling your impulse to ban everyone. At this pace, this place will be empty in no time.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Here is one that uses the existing horn switch. Super easy install too!
unfortunately he didnt read the fine print, yes it opens the garage door, but it also empty's your bank account, always asks how good it looks, and gets temperamental once a month ;p

41 - 60 of 64 Posts