Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
some very awesome ideas. I dont think the modulators are legal here though..

Im still thinking airhorn under the rear seat is the coolest :)

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
More lights definitely make your bike more visible at night and contrary to popular belief here, I actually think they look cool.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I vote euro switch, so when you and yo boyz be ditchin' da po-po you can kill all you light and run incognegro.

This whole scene is fun to watch but what I am getting at is @ 0:39.

·
Registered
920 Posts
use it to wire in an extra battery, which is what you'll need if you want to start embellishing the sv with a bunch of electrical add-ons. (battery tender terminals alone fried my first battery)

·
Administrator
11,012 Posts
I'm still trying to make my SV's stereo work.

But answering OP's question, maybe a flux capacitor could work on your bike.

·
Registered
199 Posts
you can get one of those at any pepboys/ autozone no need to go through ebay, and for all those who think SV's dont look cool with accent lights...

i love my lights and it makes me WAY more visible at night, instead of other drivers not seeing me i stand out and turn heads so i dont have to worry about the "i didnt see him" excuse.

·
Administrator
11,012 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
I think the only real answer here is to rig it to a NOS bottle and an actuator that extends your swing arm. I always dreamed of a switch that would make me a bad-ass in under 3 seconds :vroom:
i had a friends whos R1 was riged with nos he had some spook set up where he could turn his horn switch, which would work like normal until he did his little trick, into his own personal orgasm button ;p

·
Registered
199 Posts
some very awesome ideas. I dont think the modulators are legal here though..

Im still thinking airhorn under the rear seat is the coolest :)

i have a Stebel Nautilus air horn under my undertail, its my 3rd one i tried bolting it to two different locations before and it fell of both times so after i did the fender eliminator mod i was able to get it secured there with no worrys of tire rub or falling of, and it like my lights is an attention grabber. also you dont need an extra switch for it, it hooks directly into your reg horn button...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Rig it to a model rocket igniter that is then hooked up to a military grade smoke bomb = Easy smoke screen.

Or have it enable a actuator that drops caltrops xD

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
You could probably already use the FTP for that.

..-. ..- would probably get used a lot...

;)
You COULD use FTP.... But might confuse people when going over bumps :p

And yes it would. Unfortunately people would have to be paying attention for that, and if you're saying that it's likely they weren't in the first place!

21 - 40 of 64 Posts