Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARBON-FIBE...2216&pid=100031&prg=1019&rk=2&#ht_2664wt_1028

So I found this stupid little switch, it looks fricken awesome and I can imagine sticking it on the handlebars of my bike.. Does anyone have any ideas what I could to with it? Garage opener? Flashing Police Sirent somewhere? Activate Underlighting (LEDs)? Just think it would be awesome :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0839043151803.468169.610616802&type=1&theater

Rig some fireworks and turn it into a James Bond bike :D ?

Cheers
Max

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SV's aren't meant to have lil farkles on them ie switches, under lighting, etc etc etc.
I agree.. I don't really like under lighting either. Maybe the airhorn under the rear seat would be cool.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hurts my eyes.

I'm not arguing about under lighting or not, just thought might add something random for the fun.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
James bond wouldn't have fake CF switches.. at this point make it look more real and use a red one...

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Have the switch there and put a label that says "DO NOT TOUCH!"

Rig the switch so that when it is activated, it sounds an alarm and have the bike says "Self Destruct Sequence Activated. 10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 1 BOO!"

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have the switch there and put a label that says "DO NOT TOUCH!"

Rig the switch so that when it is activated, it sounds an alarm and have the bike says "Self Destruct Sequence Activated. 10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 1 BOO!"
Haha, yeah something like that :)
They where selling fireworks today so that really inspired me to get some of those RC Rockets with Remote fuses.. :p

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Aren't almost all motorcycles already equipped w/ejector seats, albeit unintentionally?

Personally, I think some of the lighting kits look pretty neat and they do seem to make the bike more noticeable.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I think the only real answer here is to rig it to a NOS bottle and an actuator that extends your swing arm. I always dreamed of a switch that would make me a bad-ass in under 3 seconds :vroom:

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Comagination makes a combination solid-state headlight relay/modulator for a reasonable price. I had one fail on me just after warranty expired, but I may still get another one as they offer the most compact unit available. They also offer a compact brake light modulator.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts