Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed up to Hampton the end of next week to meet a buddy I was stationed with at Langley, then we're headed up to NoVa the week after. I would really like to turn this into a bike trip but the weather has obviously been rough up there. Just from checking the weather channel it seems like it is supposed to warm up next week but I'll have to keep an eye on it. So are any of you guys in that area out riding yet/still (except of course for the days it snowed)?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Yes, as long as it's above 50 and no rain or snow......we go out. We went out last Thursday for about a 75 mile quickie!

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
I need a street bike :lol:

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Yup, still riding. Except for this week, due to the snow and my cold. :p I'll probably be riding tomorrow to Harsh's......my clever encouragement and witty banter is much more effective, when delivered in person. :D

Let us know when you're in town.......and where you're at.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I plan on being up there the afternoon of the 13th. I'll be in the Hampton/Yorktown area somewhere. Forecast right now is rain but I don't think I'm going to let that stop me from taking the bike up there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts