Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember that the was a tank camera thread on here before.  I tried to do a search for it but couldn't locate it.  My question is were can I buy one and what is the best one or were is the best place to mount a camera???  Thanks for the replies and help....................Lee

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
IMO: best mount is on your body somewhere, chest or helmet. Your head/body, being mostly a bag of water, naturally reduces vibration and is usually facing the direction you're heading, making for much better video. IMO. (I use chest cam self made rigging)

·
Registered
799 Posts
mullerjd said:
www.sportbikecam.com  I use them on 3 of my bikes
Just had to throw out that the best footage in the rally video was from your bike facing the rear with someone right on your tail.  Good stuff.

I have a gas cap ring mount from Extreme mounts... seems very similar to the sportbikecam piece. While this works just fine I'd prefer to have a much more concealed setup.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I like the sportbike cam mount option! No need to bother buying a small camera that won't give you as good of quality as a full camera. I may go ahead and get the front system. I just wish I could upgrade my Digital 8 to a smaller mini dv camera...oh well that's what I get for buying the full fairings and M4 exhaust :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts