Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Chris. I'm a kiwi living in Oz who became a proud owner of a Gladius 5 days ago. Had the best riding experience i have ever had over the Easter long weekend. Now its time to give the bike its first service. Can anyone suggest a nice exhaust to change to.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only bike that i can compare the gladius with is my first bike which was a cbr125r, i have only been riding for about 12 months total

·
Registered
99 Posts
my last bike was a xr650l and this bike performs much better on the street and has about twice as much horsepower

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Welcome!

Another recent new member stated not many exhaust options just yet, but he had heard there are some due out soon from Devil, iXil, and maybe Arrow.
That would me then. The only one I no off so far is the Scorpion, But as mentioned earlier most of the major manufacture are making them, When they will be on sale, Who knows.

If you go on Youtube there is sound clip of the new ixil.

By the way Chris welcome. How in the hell have you managed to run your bike in a weekend:eek: I've had mine six weeks and mine is due in 45miles. You must have been doing some hard riding.:D

Madjohn.

We need pics of your bike. It's the law;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Madjohn, I have seen the ixil on youtube it looks and sounds sweet. I was very lucky to get the bike just before the Easter holidays so I had 4 days of riding. The weather was great which made it very easy. On one day I had a ride in the country only stopping for petrol. But of coarse taking it easy to run the bike in. Will get some photos on as soon as I can. -chris

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Hey Madjohn, I have seen the ixil on youtube it looks and sounds sweet. I was very lucky to get the bike just before the Easter holidays so I had 4 days of riding. The weather was great which made it very easy. On one day I had a ride in the country only stopping for petrol. But of coarse taking it easy to run the bike in. Will get some photos on as soon as I can. -chris
The Ixil looks sweet but I'd love to find out how much it cost's.

Madjohn.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i went to the ixil website and they had a link to an american retailer i contacted them and they said it would be about 250$ us and take about a month to get

1 - 12 of 12 Posts