8,152 Posts
sassichick said:
just kidding. but if i did im not posting about it!! :p
Ha ha ha hahah. ;)

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Jared McDonley said:
For real... People *caugh* Caugh* around here are too uptight.
And other's are just Dumb a$$es.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
BillyRoy said:
Sassichick...........you're SASSYYYYYYYY!
and Sweet :-[

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
shekshishekki said:
aaahahahahaha i remember that video!!! was it an sv or a monster???? The guy's a complete idiot...he knows hes heading towards a tree yet he still accelerates...does he not konw about clutch and brake??? noooobbbiiieeee
it's an sv. obviously he doesn't know how to ride a bike very well - it's a simple case of target fixation

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
sassichick said:
hahahah.

just trying to lighten the mood. tired of everyone fighting :(
No one is figthing, just debating. If we were fighting, people would be bleeding. ;)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
DougZ said:
No one is figthing, just debating. If we were fighting, people would be bleeding.  ;)
no, we're fighting. now doug, slap yourself in the face and slam the keyboard on your head. (man, internet fighting is tough)

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
stranger said:
no, we're fighting. now doug, slap yourself in the face and slam the keyboard on your head. (man, internet fighting is tough)
LOL....if I did that, I would look like the GIF in Ride_Naked's sig area..if she still has it. LOL ;D

·
Registered
39 Posts
DougZ said:
LOL....if I did that, I would look like the GIF in Ride_Naked's sig area..if she still has it. LOL  ;D
Wasn't that Nutmeg's ???

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
BillyRoy said:
Wasn't that Nutmeg's ???
See people, I am wrong once in a while, but I admit when I am. Yes Billy, I do believe you are correct. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts