Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought Vortex clip-ons for my 2005 naked. I'm planning on upgrading my headlights and brake lines during the process. Got some sweet dual-lights for the headlights and for the brakes I was wondering if the Galfer lines for the SV650s would be the appropriate size?

Also, I'm wondering about options for mirrors. Any recommendations on killer mirrors that would go well with my new clipons?

Thanks in advance!!

T

·
0 Posts
just my two cents, go for goodridge lines, ive got a set of them on mine with a brembo master cylinder and brembo gold line 4 pots and ive never stopped faster.
galfer lines are good but supposedly not as reliable over long periods of time

trick ;D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trick said:
just my two cents, go for goodridge lines, ive got a set of them on mine with a brembo master cylinder and brembo gold line 4 pots and ive never stopped faster.
galfer lines are good but supposedly not as reliable over long periods of time

trick ;D
Coolio, what size lines would you recommend for use with the clipons?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've got LSL clip-ons on my '03 SV, and I went with the "S" length front brake lines. They're actually a little too long, since the stock bar location on the "S" models is almost 2 inches higher than a naked with race clip-ons installed.

Custom length lines would be preferable, otherwise go with the SV650s lines.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zanetti said:
Custom length lines would be preferable, otherwise go with the SV650s lines.
Perfect, thanks guys.

Anyone have any recommendations on stylish mirrors? ...errrr, I mean functional mirrors? ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts