Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
I think they said that they would be showing Superbike ( or whatever they call it now) and MotoGP normally. They will condense the support calsses into a show once a week that will be from an hour to 3 hours long. So I don't think we'll get the traditional races taped on Tuesdays like we used to.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
The way I'm reading it only the Daytona races will be live. Reeeeaaaally sucks, because that means you'd have to avoid all your favorite sites for almost a week to avoid knowing the result before you saw saw the race. Ain't happening. :angry1: I foresee very lackluster ratings.

Ya know, a lot of people were happy about DMG buying the series, figuring that at least these guys knew how to run and market a racing series. Was that assumption ever wrong. :rolleyes: This has been a cluster from the start, from the arrogant, stupid way they tried to change the class structure, to the confusing mishmash of classes they have now, to this very retrograde TV deal. I've been a racing fan for a very long time, and with the possible exception of the idiots who ran GP in 70s I've never seen this level of incompetence.

·
Registered
157 Posts
6 days is a long delay... Its not as exciting to watch them when you know the outcome from the internet; and impossible to ignore the results for that long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts