Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Textile jacket. Has a removable liner for the hotter days.

Size XL. Fits between a L/XL, probably due to a Euro fit. I let my friend borrow it last season, finally got it back.

Not much else to say, I only want $50. Thanks guys. (I've sold items on here, no hassles or worries!).

·
Registered
142 Posts
PMed.... but I'm not sure how you'd want payment. Never purchased anything on the forum before.

I am assuming that it's not heavily worn and hasn't been skidding across any pavement?
and does that price include shipping?

...does it have the plates in the front and back..or will i need to acquire those?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Method: Paypal.

Never been down. It's been worn for a full season. Doesn't include shipping. No front or rear protectors. Has shoulder and forearm guards. PM replied.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
If Mike King passes, I'm interested.

Rather than pester you with my questions, which may prove irrelevant, let's just say I'm very interested, have paypal, and would appreciate a PM from you if you are still looking to sell. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
No problem.

This would be my cooler weather jacket. Summer is here with a vengeance in SoFla; I'm in no rush.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I would like to be next in line if it doesn't work out. But if it does at least it is going to another Florida rider.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
OK. Cool.

I did some research and answered most of my questions. Here's what's left:

1. What color is it? It looks like maybe the red, but it also looks like you posted a stock, B&W photo. Also interested in the condition -- any rips, stains, stuck zippers, etc.

2. Can you send me some photos of the actual jacket? My email addy is: youcanrunnaked at gmail dot com

3. Are there any vents at all on the jacket? I saw a review that said none; just want to confirm one way or the other.

4. Can you either give me a quote for shipping to zip 33028, or estimate a total? I can paypal you the money today.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1. It's the same as the stock photo. I think it's just a bit dirty near the cuffs. I'll be sure to get pictures of this area.
2. I'll try to get a picture today.
3. No vents.
4. I think 15 bucks should get it down there to you. I'll be using USPS, using my own boxing - flat rate for this size gets expensive.

I'll try to get a picture to you today.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Thanks, Ick.

Dirt on the cuffs doesn't concern me; I'll just wash it.

You forgot to say what color it is. I guess I'll see when you send a photo. (I'm actually OK with any of the available colors; I'm just curious, I guess.)

Re: Shipping. It won't fold into a $10 flat rate USPS Priority Mail box? I think it will if you take the armor out of the jacket, fold the material up, and lay the pads on top. If you can send it that way, I would prefer that. (Best value, and UPS delivery is pretty careless around here.)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I should have been more specific in my response - same as the photo as in, same color and style. Grey/black/silver.

I don't think even the larger flat rate box will work. I'm just going to have to find a box to ship it in.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
OK. I'm in. $65. Payment will follow. Is the email address that you sent me the pictures from the same as your paypal account?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts