Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long day at the Gap.......or......Le Tour de France? :p

Sorry AlexJ...... :oops: :wink:


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Alex get those heals down. Look at the road not at me. Nice Rims.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,583 Posts
mudderfudder!! :lol:

I need less yellow and green and more pink and purple though.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,583 Posts
I am amazed that it has lasted this long without being chopped onto the top of that big black ass that was being photochopped for so long.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
AlexJ said:
I am amazed that it has lasted this long without being chopped onto the top of that big black ass that was being photochopped for so long.
see... that's what I meant by 'potential'
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,691 Posts
AlexJ said:
I am amazed that it has lasted this long without being chopped onto the top of that big black ass that was being photochopped for so long.
Well they can photochop you onto my black ass if it will make you feel any better. Just be gentle with the leathers I chaff pretty easy back there. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,691 Posts
xyster101 said:
We should add a new section called "Alexj"
I'll agree with that.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
317 Posts
That is great!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
broke not said:
After a long day at the Gap.......or......Le Tour de France? :p

Sorry AlexJ...... :oops: :wink:


I fixed it Alex :)



Now leave it alone
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,691 Posts
Nexus242 said:
Well they can photochop you onto my black ass if it will make you feel any better. Just be gentle with the leathers I chaff pretty easy back there. ;)
With out the first picture to the thread I have no fucking idea of WTF I was trying to do to her?? WTF?!?!?! No wonder you guys think I'm some sort of a freak and stuff, I mean WTF!!!!!!!
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top