Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,461 Posts
so, you do have replacement clutch plates and baskets in stock right!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lkm said:
so, you do have replacement clutch plates and baskets in stock right!
I am sure one burn out in the life of my bike wont kill it.....and if they start failing as well I'll just replace them ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,625 Posts
I'm sure your clutch is fine...doing burnouts wrong will mess it up. A lil slippage never hurt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,399 Posts
lkm said:
so, you do have replacement clutch plates and baskets in stock right!
you're so paranoid lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
That burnout did absolutley nothing to that clutch.


That being said, ryan next time you do that go up a couple gears and get some more wheel speed into it. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
Let me see:

1.) You're not in full gear. Don't even LOOK at your bike if you're not in full gear!
2.) You're destroying the environment with your tire smoke. That's the smoke of selfish waste and carelessness. In fact, you shouldn't even turn your bike on unless you're turning it on to go to the dealership and buy a Civic Hybrid(because heavy metals/non disposable materials and battery production factories are better for the environment).
3.) You're endangering that dude taking pics of your bike. No one should be within 500 ft. of your motorcycle when it's on. It can spontaneously do funky shit!
4. You're not in full gear.

Did I miss anything?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
Ben_JamminVFCC said:
Let me see:

1.) You're not in full gear. Don't even LOOK at your bike if you're not in full gear!
2.) You're destroying the environment with your tire smoke. That's the smoke of selfish waste and carelessness. In fact, you shouldn't even turn your bike on unless you're turning it on to go to the dealership and buy a Civic Hybrid(because heavy metals/non disposable materials and battery production factories are better for the environment).
3.) You're endangering that dude taking pics of your bike. No one should be within 500 ft. of your motorcycle when it's on. It can spontaneously do funky s**t!
4. You're not in full gear.

Did I miss anything?
Yeah. He forgot to let go of the front brake when he had it spinning nice and fast. If he had we'd be able to post the video on Big-Boys.com. ;D ;D ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
didn't even get another gear......rookie. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya I had a sudden lapse into squidliness :p Dont worry I'm back...pilot powers mounted and full leathers will be worn ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
Storz said:
Ya I had a sudden lapse into squidliness :p Dont worry I'm back...pilot powers mounted and full leathers will be worn ;D
Good, we will now consider your readmittance into the elite, loosely united, fellowship of uber motorcycle snobbery. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
evilbologna said:
Pff I saw that burnout you tried at the gas station...wuss...
Gimme your bike, and I'll burn it up through third....I just don't wanna burn through my own tires. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ben_JamminVFCC said:
Good, we will now consider your readmittance into the elite, loosely united, fellowship of uber motorcycle snobbery. ;D
Ahh yes the elite and often mysterious motorcycle snobbery....glad to be back ;D ;)
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top