Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...where it's warm enough to wear a t-shirt. When you awaken to the serene sounds of robins singing in the morning. When you and your friends gather on the neighborhood basketball court to whoop the living sh-t out of each other. :evil6:

I present to you StreetFighter Yorktown!

Training...

This appears to be some kind of "Gladius" kick...

Forget this bag crap... let's go after each other!

I've got you!

No, I've... got.... you!

No... cut it out!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Judo KICK!

Nope... nothing going on here...

Totall NOT gay in any way, shape, or form. :nono:

Batteries on charge for video, since the weather is supposed to be nice for tomorrow. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
521 Posts
haha! very nice pictures :thumbsup:

the one thing i miss about living in suburbia is watching strange people do strange things ;D

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I like the Gladius Kick!... LOL....
The Judo kick knocked the pants of that dude,,,, or is that the style? lol

Hey glad to see you guys out there enjoying the sunny skies....

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
your going to get arrested Mike. weird perv guy taking pictures!

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
hey at least they're not slinging dope on the corner. But this is borderline creepy pedo perv behavior ASC...

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
seriously, what's with this kids pants.... I mean, he is wearing a belt... maybe he can hike them up a tad.
if a buddy of mine kicked me like that, I would defenitely punch him in the throat.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The reason I took the pics, is that I've always missed proof of these dumbsh-ts doing their UFC impersonations in the past. And though I have no way to prove it, I'm quite certain that the kid in the black pants and gray shirt was the one that busted the mirror off my bike.

Pedo, no. Revenge/embarrassment/blackmail, yes.

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
And though I have no way to prove it, I'm quite certain that the kid in the black pants and gray shirt was the one that busted the mirror off my bike.
Does he need his knees broken? I'm reasonably sure I could take him.

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
I'm pretty sure they haven't had "weapons defense training" yet. :evil6: I'm wondering how they'd do against a 16" baton.
No telling, mine's 21" extended, louie is, oh, about three and a half feet or so. I could offer him his choice of the two?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts