Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to upgrade my seat quality without lowering the ride height. From what I've seen, the corbin and sargent both lower the ride height. Options for taller riders? TIA.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
You can special order either a Corbin or a Sargent to maintain the stock height. (Otherwise, each will lower you about 1.0".) You can call them and ask about it.

Another option is to lower the pegs by either using Buell pegs or flipping a set of riser plates.

·
Registered
299 Posts
You can special order either a Corbin or a Sargent to maintain the stock height. (Otherwise, each will lower you about 1.0".) You can call them and ask about it.

Another option is to lower the pegs by either using Buell pegs or flipping a set of riser plates.
I'm not sure if Sargent will do the custom job for you, but Corbin apparently will.

I have the Sargent and while it is exponentially more comfortable than the stock, it did lower the seat enough that my legs will cramp up after a while. I recently got Buell pegs in preparation for a big trip, and they did help a good amount, though they significantly reduced the amount of lean angle available. I scraped my toes a couple times on my trip in turns where I normally would have thought I was "taking it easy."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts