Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I love my sv650 but hate the fruity front. I finally decided to go for a headlight change and keep the stock dash but I’m struggling to fit it back on without the stock headlight bracket.

Are there any round after market dash/cluster for the gen 3?
I just need speed, fuel gauge and Neutral light so want the eBay cheapie but their reviews are mixed and I would also need an adaptor that extends the stock plug to connect to the aftermarket one. Don’t want to cut the stock one up

help pls!

See photo of RE 650 120 edition in background. Round front looks so good!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Automotive lighting Vehicle Car Automotive tire Hood

Electronic instrument Camera accessory Musical instrument accessory Gadget Cameras & optics

·
Registered
609 Posts
I jumped onto cycleterminal.com and found that’s probably a JAE MX34 series connector on the stock side. You could probably find a supplier for that, plus the connector to match whatever speedo you go with, and wire your own extender/adapter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I jumped onto cycleterminal.com and found that’s probably a JAE MX34 series connector on the stock side. You could probably find a supplier for that, plus the connector to match whatever speedo you go with, and wire your own extender/adapter.
amazing! thank you both. You have saved me hours of research before I found what type of connector it was. I will keep searching now till I can get a plug for this and a cheapie aliexpress speedo to play with

1 - 4 of 4 Posts