Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to junk the stock gauges!!!

and replace with a temp gauge and a tach plus I might try to hook up some idiot lights for the oil and neutral. Does anyone have any advice on who sells tachs for the SV's?

I saw the tip for the temp guage so I got that one!!

Also I'm looking at purchasing a laptimer so if anybody has advice on that tooo I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thanks,
Stefan

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
michron makes a lap timer with a built in temp gauge. I have one on my track bike. I bought it used from a go-kart racer I know.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!!

I think that Mychrone make them with tachs also, I am however not sure..

·
Registered
830 Posts
what are the other options..
i know misko has a "alfons"?? or some such thing
looking for a full replacement to the stock gauges + lap timer

·
Registered
505 Posts
We have the MyChron3 on most of our race bikes, and they work pretty well and have an integrated lap timer, tach and temp gauge. No speedo. We are now a dealer for Veypor, and those units are even nicer with speedo if you want it. I'm ordering one for my bike to try out and we're installing one on a customers bike too, they look very cool!

·
Registered
830 Posts
jarelj said:
We have the MyChron3 on most of our race bikes, and they work pretty well and have an integrated lap timer, tach and temp gauge. No speedo. We are now a dealer for Veypor, and those units are even nicer with speedo if you want it. I'm ordering one for my bike to try out and we're installing one on a customers bike too, they look very cool!
sweet!!
I'll want to use this as a replacement for my SVS gauges and use it for steert & track, so i'll need the speedo too.

what kind of deal can you give on the veypor unit??

·
Registered
505 Posts
yellow650 said:
sweet!!
I'll want to use this as a replacement for my SVS gauges and use it for steert & track, so i'll need the speedo too.

what kind of deal can you give on the veypor unit??
I'll PM ya! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts