Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a year ago I started turning my 02 SVS into a naked. Between school, new job, getting married, and lack of funds, the project has been sadly neglected. Unfortunately, she has been in pieces several different times, so haven't even been able to ride much. About a month ago, I came across a deal I couldn't pass up and it motivated me to get back on the ball. I just bolted up some 04 GSXR 750 forks and will be sending my bike out to get painted here shortly. I have to get both wheels powder coated at the same time so they match (original silver and the black GSXR wheel). I also have to make up some brackets to mount a Buell lightning fairing. Pictures to soon follow!!

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Welcome to SVR.

V

·
0 Posts
youngkow said:
So where are the pictures? :p
Well, it only took about 7 months for someone to reply to his post, so I guess he thought no one was interested. But hey, let's see 'em ATH.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
They are somewhere on here.... Im not hunting....

·
Registered
571 Posts
is this the new cool thing to do? go find an old thread and revive it to ask a question that probably won't get answered.

i guess i shouldn't complain, at least he used the search feature. plus seeing pics of another persons customized bikes is never a bad thing. well almost never. that joker 'busa gives me chills just thinking about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts