Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few minor teething problems with my SV  that turned out to be (1) She Needed her carbs balanced -Thanks to all on the advise about that :D, and (2) main fuse blew whilst i was riding it  :-[- this endiend up being a dodgy ignition switch which i subsiquently  had cleaned and rebuilt, i finaly Had a great summer this year on my SV.

and this i were i need your help, i have recently bought a dark airflow screen and belly pan from powerbronze with what little spare cash i had, these complemented the bike quite nicely after i finaly got the belly pan sprayed to match the rest of the bike.

I was in the proccess of looking for a seat cowel when i spotted the airtech site, now i really like the look of their model as it covers that black piece of plastic up as well as the holes left by the grab rail, problem is though i havent heard a lot about this site www.airtech-streamlining.com and i was wondering if anyone else has dealt with them before if so what were they like ie service and quallity of the parts etc.

Thanks again ;)

Karl

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
There was a group buy that just ended for the air-tech seat cowl. You'll have to do some of your own handywork (sanding, painting, drilling) to get one installed, but I imagine that because of that, it will fit and look better than many others out there.... Air Tech doesn't "stock" these parts that I'm aware of, so once you place your order it will be a few weeks until you have it in your hand....especially considering we just ordered 11 of these things and they do them one at a time....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts