Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
I was away from home for couple of months and today I wanted to catch one of the last opportunities to ride before winter comes. Of course something had to go wrong. ABS light wouldn't turn off so I grabbed my Haynes manual and started troubleshooting. Fault code turned out to be 35 so I checked all the fuses and all are ok. The manual then suggested to unscrew ABS control unit and check it. Here I have a problem. Normally this manual is great and provides lots of pictures but in this case it provides nada. According to the manual it should be under driver's seat but either I'm blind or it's not there. I think I see the whole abs pump under (like under under) the driver's seat but I'm not sure. Should I unscrew the battery bracket to get to it?
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
That's the pump behind the shock alright. I looked through my service manual and I don't see the ABS stuff even mentioned anywhere. Must be in a "supplement" manual.
If it's getting toward the end of your riding season, I'd go ride and deal with the ABS junk when you can't get out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts