Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jaycee said:
Yea it looks really good.  I like the way you worked the yellow in.
LOL, I was about to calll a friend that has a mint silver SV, because my bike kind of looks like crap (according to some people ;D), but I went ahead and took the photos as a test... maybe I'll get a "model" for next time...

M

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
I'd say get some flush mounts up front and loose the fork reflectors too. And is there anyway to bring some of the yellow to back end of the bike?? Like that part behind the 2nd seat and above the tail light??? Just needs something back there to balance out the strong statement up front.

Looks nice otherwise and why isn't it raining there???

K

·
0 Posts
I like it!  If you figured out a tastefull way to get a smidgen of yellow on the tail(maybe a stripe following the width of the pillion over the taillight, or a slash and the last 1/3 of the tail?), no one would ever question it.  Maybe some yellow or white powdercoated wheels for a cafe racer look......  8)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I like it! I think if a little yellow was worked into the tail section, the bike would look even better.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Come on, we all know it looks like crap, but it runs strong as a lion ;D

it's not so much a picture of my bike as a test
A firend suggested the location: that's Toronto downtown and lake Ontario on the background
I did some photos of a friend's R6 there, they came so-so. Believe me, getting a good pic of a bike is more difficult than it seems.

So I went back and tried again, with my bike. And took a couple of my car too
Next time I'll try to get a nicer bike...

Marcos

Oh, one more:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/marcos_santiago/IMG_4937.jpg

EDIT: And I'm looking for other good locations. If anybody knows of a good place with a nice background, in Toronto or closeby, please let me know...

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Nexus242 said:
I'd say get some flush mounts up front and loose the fork reflectors too.  And is there anyway to bring some of the yellow to back end of the bike??  Like that part behind the 2nd seat and above the tail light???   Just needs something back there to balance out the strong statement up front.

Looks nice otherwise and why isn't it raining there???
i agree with everything he said. needs some yellow in the back.

and nice job photoshopping the blue skies into the pics :p

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stranger said:
i agree with everything he said. needs some yellow in the back.

and nice job photoshopping the blue skies into the pics :p
Photochopping the sky?
No way, dude! I didn't play with the colors, I like to leave the photos with the least amount of Photoshop possible...
If I start using Photoshop to fix eveything, it feels like cheating
I do have Photoshop, but don't even know how to use it... only the basics...

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Marcos Santiago said:
Photochopping the sky?
No way, dude! I didn't play with the colors, I like to leave the photos with the least amount of Photoshop possible...
If I start using Photoshop to fix eveything, it feels like cheating
I do have Photoshop, but don't even know how to use it... only the basics...
i was kidding. like nexus said, why isn't it raining there. i was implying that you photoshopped the dull grey dreary skies

guess that attempt landed well short of the goal line :-\

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
stranger said:
i was kidding. like nexus said, why isn't it raining there. i was implying that you photoshopped the dull grey dreary skies

guess that attempt landed well short of the goal line :-\
Oooops, sorry... I thought you were saying for real that the colors were photochopped

Is it raining down there? Wheater has been great here since last Saturday...

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Marcos Santiago said:
Is it raining down there? Wheater has been great here since last Saturday...
no, its nice here. but that's seattle. i didn't realize the sun actually hit the ground there. i thuoght the grass was spraypainted green ;D

·
Registered
238 Posts
+1 on the yellow on the back. how bout a yellow hugger? that would tie it all in. 8) Seriously, It makes the bike unique, which is way cooler than the standard red, yellow, blue.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts