Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw this on the way to work this mornin...

:roflmao:

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I couldn't hear it.

I rolled my window down and it was silent from what I could tell.

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
Strange. they can afford vanity plates yet cheaped out on the exhaust. At least the piping diameter should be a suitable fit for that car. 2.25~2.5" I'm guessing. The muffler obviously works well, since it wan't to loud.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Strange. they can afford vanity plates yet cheaped out on the exhaust. At least the piping diameter should be a suitable fit for that car. 2.25~2.5" I'm guessing. The muffler obviously works well, since it wan't to loud.
vanity plates are pretty cheap here. like an extra $40 a year IIRC

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I should do that to mine..I have probably 5 or 6 stock exhausts taking up space :D

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
Dual R6 exhaust mufflers.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
undertail exhaust

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Hmm... I have the stock SV pipe lying around somewhere... and a Honda Accord... and a lot of spare time....

·
Registered
920 Posts
I like it for a couple of reasons:

A) He probably got it for free from some poor sap that just dropped $200-300 for a slip-on for their bike

and....

B) It's probably as equally "engineered" for his application as some of the stuff on the market that's intended to be used on his car.

He wins.:notworthy:

;)

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
hahaha I got a KIA... so What pipe to use... I'm thinking a Ninja 250...
KIA, I'm assuming a small 4banger, less than 2.0 liters? Any muffler with about a 2" diameter piping should be good. You could probably get away with a 1.5" piping(250 mufflers might be that size) if it's a really small engine.

Recycle baby, recycle!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts