Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

A new toy to throw even more money at...

2K views 33 replies 30 participants last post by  mattman912 
#1 ·
I was very happy with my old Civic but now it's gone so I guess I'll just have to be happy with this.

I got a super deal on a used 2008 Scion tC with only 24k miles and she's so pretty too!!!
Let the modding begin again.

See less See more
#4 ·
I luv it. I had to look the other way when I passed those on the car lot the last time I was looking for a new car. I needed 4 doors.

#5 ·
four doors? no problem!
Lancer evolution! Me and my buddy test drove one a couple weeks ago and it was a sweet car. She even let us do a doughnut in a parking lot. ;D
the only thing that keeps me from getting one is the price tag. at nearly 30k its too much for me.

#11 ·
Nice, Nex.

One thing about Scions here in SoCal is that they are the most ticketed vehicle by a huge magnitude. They're very popular with young men who drive recklessly and speed through neighborhoods which makes them a targeted car by cops. Not sure how it is there, but just one thing to consider.

Rather, all of the colors. ;)

#12 ·
I really like the tC, good looking car, especially in white! Alas, I too need a four door car for practicallity. I'd LOVE a Lancer Evolution, even an old Evo VIII, but they are still pretty high for the year and milage. I've been tossing around the idea of getting a Subaru WRX instead. Similar performance and drivetrain as the Evo, but they tend to run cheaper. Plus they were available in the states as a wagon...I love the idea of having a grocery getter that hauls bauls!!! (The Evo wagon would be the sechs, but wasn't available in the US.)

Either way, congrats on the tC Nex...they are cool cars for sure. Especially for the price.

#17 ·
Nex u are going to dissappoint so many guys. There are about ten thousand hot chicks who drive those around here, that when I see one I simply assume the same and try to catch a look.

Happens to me all the time in my civic.

#30 ·
I've driven my sister in-laws tc around, I liked it, thought it was fun.

Don't worry about the lack of power Jeff, You own a motorcycle if you feel the need for speed.

#33 ·
High HP plus FWD = Wicked Torque Steer. Front Wheel Drive vehicles will always be limited to the amount of horse power that they can "Safely" handle on the street especially. RWD or AWD for the win in a serious track car. However you could have some fun in some SCCA events with it. ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.