Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was very happy with my old Civic but now it's gone so I guess I'll just have to be happy with this.

I got a super deal on a used 2008 Scion tC with only 24k miles and she's so pretty too!!!
Let the modding begin again.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I luv it. I had to look the other way when I passed those on the car lot the last time I was looking for a new car. I needed 4 doors.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I luv it. I had to look the other way when I passed those on the car lot the last time I was looking for a new car. I needed 4 doors.
four doors? no problem!
Lancer evolution! Me and my buddy test drove one a couple weeks ago and it was a sweet car. She even let us do a doughnut in a parking lot. ;D
the only thing that keeps me from getting one is the price tag. at nearly 30k its too much for me.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
What happened to the Civic?

But very nice Nex. Can't wait to see the new pictures :)

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
that's a cute car Nex:nana:

I keed, I keed....did it come with the neon?

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Nice, Nex.

One thing about Scions here in SoCal is that they are the most ticketed vehicle by a huge magnitude. They're very popular with young men who drive recklessly and speed through neighborhoods which makes them a targeted car by cops. Not sure how it is there, but just one thing to consider.

Nice. Good color (or lack thereof - depending on your perspective), too.
Rather, all of the colors. ;)

·
Registered
476 Posts
I really like the tC, good looking car, especially in white! Alas, I too need a four door car for practicallity. I'd LOVE a Lancer Evolution, even an old Evo VIII, but they are still pretty high for the year and milage. I've been tossing around the idea of getting a Subaru WRX instead. Similar performance and drivetrain as the Evo, but they tend to run cheaper. Plus they were available in the states as a wagon...I love the idea of having a grocery getter that hauls bauls!!! (The Evo wagon would be the sechs, but wasn't available in the US.)

Either way, congrats on the tC Nex...they are cool cars for sure. Especially for the price.

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Are they available with something bigger than the 1.6 carola engine yet?
The tC has the 2.4L Camry motor.

BUT. Will it TOW the SV?
I towed my SV650S to the Rally last year with my tC.

Glad you were able to get the tC, Jeff. There are a ton of mods you can do to it ;D

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Nex u are going to dissappoint so many guys. There are about ten thousand hot chicks who drive those around here, that when I see one I simply assume the same and try to catch a look.

Happens to me all the time in my civic.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Nex u are going to dissappoint so many guys. There are about ten thousand hot chicks who drive those around here, that when I see one I simply assume the same and try to catch a look.

Happens to me all the time in my civic.
Nobody ever tries to check me out in my Mk2 VeeDub :p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts