Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MOTORADOR
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... for those whose riding season already came to an end. But don't worry, there is always Netflix and stuff for you :roflmao:

Now, if you excuse me, I need to go for a ride :vroom:

·
Registered
306 Posts
You guys don't have down time for motorcycle projects the way we do in the Frozen North. ;D

·
Registered
416 Posts
You Cali residents don't understand the FUN of riding in freezing temperatures and wondering if your fingers are gonna go black, or of looking out of your window at the PISSING rain weekend after weekend, wondering whether it'll ever stop pouring down.

Yeah, you guys are really missing out. In fact, I pity you.

·
MOTORADOR
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have these things called snowmobiles here. And, it can be fun sliding around on ice and packed snow in a 4-wheeled vehicle.
There are snowy mountains and ski resorts quite close from here I live (the magnificent Sierra Nevada) and I could get there in about 1hr if I wanted to. I just don't want to ;)

The valleys and the foothills down here remain free of that pesky, slippery white stuff that fall from the sky.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I could get there in about 1hr if I wanted to. I just don't want to ;)
Although I too greatly enjoy bike riding, you don't know what you're missing.
Cornering at 80/90 Km/h while sliding on the foil edges on a groomed slope is the closest thing to riding a bike you can experience, and it's great fun too. ;)

·
MOTORADOR
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Although I too greatly enjoy bike riding, you don't know what you're missing.
Cornering at 80/90 Km/h while sliding on the foil edges on a groomed slope is the closest thing to riding a bike you can experience, and it's great fun too. ;)
I never said I've never done it ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts