Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many photos like this have been posted....I'd like to see some shots of these guys meeting the tarmac after some hang time.......bet there have been some serious tank slappers!

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Yeah I can do that too. ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Is it just me or does the picture look like a still from the video, just taken from a different angle? Or maybe my eyes are gettin bad, either way, big props to that guy, cuz no way am I gonna try to do that!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Is it just me or does the picture look like a still from the video, just taken from a different angle? Or maybe my eyes are gettin bad, either way, big props to that guy, cuz no way am I gonna try to do that!
Not at all from the video but another angle from the infield area, undoubtedly.

·
Registered
472 Posts
That bike had to have training booms on the sides...no way it would right itself after that low-side otherwise.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
remember...red bull gives you wings

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I LOVE that video! Makes me laugh every time he chases it down, jumps back on, glances over his shoulder and AWAY HE GOES! There was a discussion on it a while back. I don't believe it's fake. There are plenty of examples of riders coming off and the bike continuing along.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
That thing is oooooh so fake. The way the other two riders thread between him and his bike? Come on, who would do that versus just going around the whole mess?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts