Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8,480 Posts
I feel ya Shagz. I know what I know, and I know what I don't. Anymore, I am just so tired of stupid people telling me what they think they know, I just nod and say nothing. Ends the stupid conversation much quicker that way.

· Registered
8,480 Posts
Nudist said:
Everything is so situational. The only real way to discuss things like form and technique are at the track.... at the same track with people of similar or faster paces. On the street its useless.
yeah, its just amuses me....someone on one of the worst handling "sportbikes" telling someone who knows how to ride well...Shagz, don't let that go to your head, on one of the easiest to make handle well bikes out there, how to ride and stuff. Just makes me not want to give advice to people anymore.

· Registered
8,480 Posts
Nudist said:
I have seen a couple folks that can handle that bike.... but its a handful, and not worth IMO.

Welcome to the hardheaded sport we reside in. Ego, and "big balls" lead the way, intelligence and education mean nothing to so many.
I always say, a good rider can ride anything well.....but a smart good rider chooses his bike wisely...a Busa aint it. LOL

"intelligence and education mean nothing to so many." Aint that the truth. :)

· Registered
8,480 Posts
extensive said:
everybody always said i was an idiot.
extensive said:
are you kidding me sarge? busas handle like crap and anybody who rides one or buys one is an idiot and can only go in a straight line... ::)
I aint calling anyone an idiot forthe bike they buy....to each is own...but the point I am making is that any given rider, at any given riding level, will, IMHO, be a better rider on a smaller bike, than a Busa. (( The point of Shagz's post was about this Busa dude giving him advice on riding the Dragon on his SV))

Sure, people will post that they have seen guys ride Busa's well, or they had one and rode it well.....but, I think it would be hard to argue that each of those guys would ride a smaller bike better...at least at a place like the Dragon.

Nudist said:
[dougz]Well, sounds like you have a sugar daddy.... keep on those knee pads [/dougz]

;D
Oh, not fair. Since Stranger has limited his posting here, and others have calmed down busting me, when have you seen a recent jab like that from me?? Haven't.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.