Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just got the infamous corbin seat for my 01 nekid 650, it is wonderful in comfort, but i hate it because it drops me like 3 inches and me being so tall (6'1) it is the worst thing ever, anyone else encounter this problem. Anyone know of rearset plates that can move my footing JUST down, all i've found is back and up 1x1, very frustrating. If i cant find a solution im going to sell it and go to hollister and get a custom one made. ALSO. I just rebuilt my front end and my front brakes rub like no other, my bike does not coast like it did, slows down quite rapidly, anyone know how i can fix this???? it is really really bugging me, any responses would help tremendously. thanks!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Change seats. You wouldn't want to lower pegs IMO. That would kill your cornering clearance and you would be dragging them in normal riding.

Far as the brakes... "rebuilt front end" means? Everything? Forks, calipers, wheel bearings etc...??

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think i figured it out, the left caliper bolting mount was bent....will update if not fixed thanks.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Dibs on the seat if you sell it? ;D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have the same problem corbin seat and i am 6'1", i like the shape of it but it is killing my legs after a short while
i am going to go to Angelo's Upholstery and get some thicker and firmer foam and hope that that helps, mine is a little shaved down anyway so i hope that will help because other than that it feels way better than stock or the gel one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts