Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 723 Posts

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its 'bout time we had ourselves a new thread.

I don't know how many of us are still out there, but so it goes.

We used to meet up on tuesday nights and I'd be interested in doing that again. thoughts? :ears:

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: THE Central Ohio Thread

I saw an 06 red S on 270 yesterday. pure squid.

was it anyone here?

·
Registered
254 Posts

I'm game for a restart of the old tuesday beer 'n bullsh!t meetups. They were fun :)

Oh, saw a copper s headed south on 71 just north of polaris around 3pm. Was that you, Zach? Or another copper-haver?

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I'm game for a restart of the old tuesday beer 'n bullsh!t meetups. They were fun :)

Oh, saw a copper s headed south on 71 just north of polaris around 3pm. Was that you, Zach? Or another copper-haver?
not I

I've seen a copper 1k runnin around the norf side o town lately. Mine is easily distinguished by the gold fork :)

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts

I wish I had gold forks. :(

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I wish I had gold forks. :(
I believe you could sell some of your excess part inventory in your basement and in conjunction with your stock forks, you would have enough to cover the swap.

but you need to get your XR ready first. :nana:

·
Registered
535 Posts

meet on the west side somwhere. i'd ride the 40 minutes on a nice day to meet you all.

if anyone is up for a beer in the beavercreek area let me know.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Sweet, I'm a newbie in DUblin...just sold my sv650 but hopefully buying a sv1000 this weekend!

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

meet on the west side somwhere. i'd ride the 40 minutes on a nice day to meet you all.

if anyone is up for a beer in the beavercreek area let me know.
we have people all over, we would typically meet downtown/osu campus to act as a central location.

Sweet, I'm a newbie in DUblin...just sold my sv650 but hopefully buying a sv1000 this weekend!
sweet, welcome!

·
Registered
52 Posts

I'll be up for it after my spring break from OSU...hopefully my schedule would fit. What time do you all usually meet up?

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

it usually was around 6 or 7, but it will probably be a pretty new crew, so its open to flexibility

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts

not I

I've seen a copper 1k runnin around the norf side o town lately. Mine is easily distinguished by the gold fork :)
What, only one fork is gold :nana:....

okay, I'm outta here..peace out mofo's;D

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

What, only one fork is gold :nana:....

okay, I'm outta here..peace out mofo's;D
no. a motorcycle only has one fork.

it has 2 fork LEGS.

getouttahurr canuck!

·
Registered
254 Posts

not I

Heh... hard to see fork color when I'm headed in the other direction at 75mph ;) That copper otoh, is quite distinctive. I wonder who it is? I've seen them a couple times out my way - altho not on any of my play-time roads.

Back on topic, I'm game for anyplace anytime. My horse business is in the crapper with the economy, so I don't do much in the evenings anymore :'(

1 - 20 of 723 Posts