Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just scored some S plastic, but im not sure what bracket goes here to secure this bolt .
Any help ?

·
Registered
827 Posts
wow dude. that picture. that's some ultra PCpaint fail. :eek:

seriously though, it seems yours is this but unfortunately they don't make replacement hardware like the gen2's.

if i were you, since this would be below the surface and no one would see it, check this site out and order what you need. page down to part number C103. cut it to size and bend it to fashion some sort of bracket to secure your lower fairing. i have some of these left over from my childhood days and i've been able to use them for lots of different applications.:)

·
Registered
318 Posts
i used to have those lowers i think i still have the bracket ill check tommorrow if i do i send it to you for the cost of shipping

·
Registered
318 Posts
sorry about the delay bro ive been busy lately with finals and work and holidays and crap but i think these are the brackets you were looking for i havent used the 2 piece lowers since 2003 so im not 100% but i think this is them

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awesome, thanx alot man, I found those in the trunk of the car, i guess they fell out of a bag when i bought the parts.
Thanx for the help !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts