Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done having my power commander mapped/tuned and having my bike dynoed. Produced 74.5 HP at the rear wheel! I am stoked! Totally made a difference in the throttle response and felt power to have the power commander custom mapped. Highly recommend it to all power commander users! Goes like a bat out of hell!

My mods and chemicals:

M4 slip on pipe
Power commander USB III
SV1000 snorkel
stock air filter
TRE mod
NGK Iridium spark plugs
Mobil 1 MX4T 10w40 motorcycle oil
Premium 92 Fuel

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got it done so I'll have to let you know. He warned me that it may suffer a little since he riched up the ratio a little. Might suffer 1 MPG he thought. We'll see!

·
Registered
107 Posts
In my experience, it works out the same less thottle used to do the same things....

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
try another dyno with 87 octane. i get better times consistently with it at the drag strip than with 93.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got done riding this weekend and mileage is about the same after the custom map. Still running 50 - 51 MPG with a mix of freeway and town. I enjoy getting on the throttle, so this includes some RPMs!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Do you have a flame thrower now that it's richer.

I think I got gyped on the custom map I bought, I have a Micron Full system, K&N, PCIII /w custom map, and it only gave me like 73.4 or somthing like that.

How much did you pay?

Mine was $250........... I know, I feel the Lube jokes coming

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OUCH! :eek: I had the local dealer (stealer) do my custom map and they charged $149.00! Essentially amounted to two hours of labor! No flames, but I am noticing a little more black at the exhaust exit.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I dident know the dealer did it. Shoot maybe I will take it there, but I dont want to spend anymore mone dammit.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
my bike makes that much hp... at the FRONT wheel 8)

oh snap.. I win. :p

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Keep in mind that my local dealer happends to also be a dynojet factory tuning center. Not all dealers are dynojet tuning centers! Good luck!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
cyclerider105 said:
Front wheel drive SV? WOW! I want one!
mine is the only one.. i will sell it to you for 2 million dollars... :)

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
cyclerider105 said:
well, I am very wealthy, but that is a little too much for me! :'(
1 million? :-\

1 - 20 of 39 Posts