1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,563 Posts
i want one so bad. Sick concepts.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Dude. That's pretty badass. Expensive, but badass. I don't see a clutch lever on the sportbike version though. ???

·
Registered
400 Posts
Dude. That's pretty badass. Expensive, but badass. I don't see a clutch lever on the sportbike version though. ???

Look closer...you'll see the ball-end. The color just blends into the frame behind it.

I'd totally love to do that...Michigan will even let you plate off-road bikes for "non-highway use." I see a dream street project in the making.

·
Registered
9,563 Posts

lol you need glasses, clutch is right there.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
Nevermind J-Dog, you wouldn't fit. Those are for us trolls.

Personally, I'd like one for the track, and a streetfighter conversion for general mayhem.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
wow that is nuts! way awesome! great find. looks like a great kit! price is : 4,200 € + tax

how much is that in US dollars?

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Looks like something that could be done with some time on ebay for less than half the cost.

·
Registered
9,563 Posts
I really wanna do this. If i come accross a large sum of money, im doing it. get some RS fairings. Make a custom gas tank cover out of fiber class.

i would just use supermotard wheels.

·
Registered
830 Posts
There's been a few threads about those on WERA over the last year or two. To do those things right takes a substantial invenstment and those newer 450 4-stroke mx motors tend to need a lot of attention b/c they werent' really made to go at WOT for a long time like roadracing bikes do.

Don't get me wrong, its a wicked concept, but from the sounds of it, a 2 stroke 250 is actually a lot easier to buy & maintain.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts