Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently back from 12 days bimbling round the squiggly bits of Spain.

Great time had and many grins! Hot plains and high mountains, cold beer and great food - what more could you want!

You can download the route track for google earth here if you're interested

Pics and burble are here.

Enjoy!! I did ;D

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
That is epic man, congratulations! Well done.

Estoy pensando hacer lo mismo en mi luna de miel. Saludos!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is epic man, congratulations! Well done.

Estoy pensando hacer lo mismo en mi luna de miel. Saludos!
Thanks, it was my third trip in as many years, and all were great.
Un buen idea para tu luna de miel, y enhorabuena por adelantado para tu boda!

If you need any info, suggestions etc feel free to PM me. More than happy to help if I can.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Gracias! Le tengo que vender la idea a ella primero jaja, tengo familia en Asturias y fuera un excito hacer los mismo.

If we do it I will let you know, it would be nice to know anyway. Thanks for sharing, cheers.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Wow, looks like it was an amazing trip. The scenery is so beautiful there, such a contrast from where I live. Nice to see other parts of the world like this. Like that you put the time into adding a caption to each picture too. Thank you very much for sharing!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pleasure guys. It's a good excuse for me to organize my pics when I get back rather than them joining the folders of forgotten images that reside on my mac....

Plus I always really enjoy reading people's ride reports on these forums and seeing where they've been so figure I should return the favour.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wow there are some really nice pics, is there some way to enlarge them? Even if you click them they are still not that big and I would love to see some of them fullscreen in high-resolution.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Little bump
Hah, caught! I've been mental busy lately with work and visiting family so haven't had time to look at it. If I get a chance maybe I'll bung the lot up on photobucket (hit upload - go to bed) I can't host all the hires on my site as it'll chew up my storage allowance.

So bump noted ;D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hah, caught! I've been mental busy lately with work and visiting family so haven't had time to look at it. If I get a chance maybe I'll bung the lot up on photobucket (hit upload - go to bed) I can't host all the hires on my site as it'll chew up my storage allowance.

So bump noted ;D
Nice, looking forward to it :)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Jealous. I took a trip around Spain many years ago (although by car). I would love to make it back some day. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts