Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am installing a 2wj Full Fairing Street kit on a 01 SVS. The kick stand is hitting the belly pan part. It is really really hitting it. I've attached a picture of how it is hitting. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I had the same issue with the lower fairing on the Airtech ATX kit I had on for a few years. My solution, after spending days on trying different brackets, mounting points, etc., was to cut out a small section of the lower so I got full clearance on the kick stand. I was riding the bike at the time I was experimenting with positioning and I almost dropped the bike on the left side when the kickstand hung up on the fairing when I stopped for fuel. I went straight to my garage and did the cutting...

Might not be the best solution, but that's what I did. Damn near ruined not only the fairing but the left side of the bike had I not done the deep left leg squat to prevent it from falling... HTH

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, I marked it for cutting last night after deciding that it would be really hard to space it far enough and not look like crap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts