Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

2nd Race parts, Ohlins, racetech, hindle

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  nevenelestate 
#1 · (Edited)
Please note - Located in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

Can package and ship or you can pick up in Waterloo, Ontario.

All prices are in Canadian dollars.

Paypal or e-mail transfer(in Canada only), Cash.

Thanks for all interest in the parts. I'm trying to be fair with all e-mails and pm's. Going in order that I get them. I hope everyone understands.
========================================================================================================================================

2nd Gen, SV650S, race parts for sale, fits 2003 and up SV650S.
All parts are used and in good useable condition. Ohlins shock was serviced at Cycle improvements and has 1 trackday on it. Set up for 180 lbs.
Can install parts if needed.

Click on pics to enlarge.

Hindle full exhaust system with oval cannister. This system is super lite and also sounds great too. Strap included(not shown).$350 obo New price $750

--------------------------
K&N airfilter $25 New price $50 (SOLD)
--------------------------
Dynojet, powercommander 3, usb. mapped already for parts above. Model 313-410 for 2003 to 2007 only $150 New price $300

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Racetech emulators, springs(823), cut spacers. Just drop them in your forks and add oil.
$150 - New price $250 (sold to PNW86)

-----------------------
Ohlins shock, enough said. Just serviced $550 - New price $1000

===================================================================

Please don't waste your time or mine. If you can get everything for cheaper, please go ahead and buy it.

Located in Waterloo, Ontario.

519-804-0132

Please call me if you are interested.

If you are interested and need parts shipped, please e-mail( aloyas at hot mail dot com) with your postal code(zip) and I can get you a shipping quote.

Again -

All prices are in Canadian dollars.

Paypal or e-mail transfer(in Canada only)

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.