Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sold my 2nd Gen SV650 track bike that had a GSXR rear wheel conversion and have some rear wheels, sprocket carriers and sprockets for regular 2nd gen SV set ups. All sprockets are for 520 pitch chains. All prices are shipped within the continental US. If you are local or we can meet up at a tack day or race weekend prices will be lower since I won't need to ship them. Located in Raleigh NC and can meet at VIR, NC Bike, Rd Atlanta, Roebling Road and CMP

-Sprocket carrier with captive spacer and 44 tooth Pitbull sprocket $50 shipped
-Sprocket carrier with captive spacer and 44 tooth Vortex sprocket $50 shipped
-16 T front Vortex front sprocket $25 shipped
-Black rear wheel with captive spacer on the brake side, rotor and cush drive $80 shipped(pictured with yellow rim tape)
-Black rear wheel with rotor and cush drive $75 shipped
-Silver wheel $70 shipped
-Silver wheel with Bridgestone rain tire mounted. Rain tire was only used for one track session but is about 4-5 years old but doesn't look to have any dry rot $100 shipped.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$70 shipped for the one with no tire, $100 shipped for the one with the old rain tire. I'm not going to be at Jennings. I'll be at Roebling Road next weekend though

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
never mind, I see $70 for silver with no Cush. I’d do $65 shipped for the black one with rotor and Cush drive. I’m in 36330, so maybe shipping won’t be as bad since I’m close.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts