Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a Penske triple that was originally for an 04/05 GSXR600/750. However, the length is right for a 2nd gen. I bolted it up to a friend's bike to make sure it worked and it fit perfectly. I made sure all the adjusters worked like they should, and the bike rode great with the shock as well. The canister is a bit scratched up, but I think the internals are still good since there wasn't any extra stiction and it performed like I expected it to.

It will need a revalve if you want to make sure it's right for your weight, but the damping is in the right ballpark and felt pretty close. I don't know what spring is on there now since there aren't any markings, but I have a few springs laying around that I could swap for free if I happen to have one for your weight.

$400 plus shipping. SOLD

·
Registered
513 Posts
Great guy right here. He will bend over backwards to help you out on this sale. GLWS!

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD.

leed and Real_PhillBert, I've actually got another Penske that I will be selling in the next couple of weeks. It's a double adjustable, not a triple, though. I'll let y'all know when I'm about to post it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts