Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Doing a little garage cleaning and decided I'd sell some parts that have been laying around since last fall.

All of the parts are from a 2007 SV650S (that's never been down).
The following prices do not include shipping. I'm located in Denver, CO so shipping is generally pretty cheap to anywhere in the US.

- Stock windscreen: Good shape, the usual minor scuffs here and there. $20 + shipping
- Stock clip-ons: $20 + shipping SOLD!
- Tag handlebar risers: $10 + shipping SOLD!
- Stock 'S' brake lines: $15 + shipping
- Stock 'S' throttle cable: $10 + shipping
- Stock 'S' clutch cable: $10 + shipping SOLD!
- Naked top triple: Excellent condition. $30 + shipping SOLD!
- Bike Master Daytona handlebar - Great condition. Minor scratches where the risers hold onto it. $10 + shipping , prefer local pickup though (odd box size, would probably cost more to ship it than the asking price) SOLD!

Stock Windscreen:

Stock clip-ons:

Tag Handlebar risers:

Stock brake lines / stock throttle cable / clutch cable:

Naked top triple:

Bike Master Daytona handlebar:

Thanks for looking! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll take the Tag handlebar risers,Naked top triple, and Bike Master Daytona handlebars. Let me know how to pay. Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll take the Tag handlebar risers,Naked top triple, and Bike Master Daytona handlebars. Let me know how to pay. Thanks.
I responded to your PM. Risers and bar just sold. Top triple still available if your still interested :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
yup, still interested in the top triple. I PM'd you my zip. LMK total & how you want to receive payment. Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts