Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys few parts for sale. PM with any question. Parts I still have after my bike was stolen back in April.

All prices are without shipping. Parts located in Gray Court, SC 29645.

'05 Engine: $500 - ~14,000 miles on it. ran when i took it out.

'05 Front rim: $75- slight dent in it from first wreck. holds air could be straightened

Lower fairing from SV1000: $50 - sanded ready for paint, but still needs to be cut to fit and no brackets --- SOLD!!!

'05 Blue Rear Seat cowl: $50 - no inserts to fill grab bar voids SOLD!!!

'05 Blue Grab Bar - $25

'05 Radiator fan assembly - $15

Will try to get pics asap. Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Prices may be negotiable to an extent. PM me and we will try to work something out. Tired of having the stuff take up space.

·
Registered
132 Posts
What would shipping be on the engine to 17815? Or is it a pickup only? If the weight under 149 pounds ready to ship it can go UPS ground. Did you run a compression test on it? I'm looking for one for my 2003 I do believe they fit. I'd like to see pictures when you get time. Thanks..

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What would shipping be on the engine to 17815? Or is it a pickup only? If the weight under 149 pounds ready to ship it can go UPS ground. Did you run a compression test on it? I'm looking for one for my 2003 I do believe they fit. I'd like to see pictures when you get time. Thanks..
PM'ed you. got another guy that may be interested. did not run compression checks, but i didnt notice any drop in power.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some more parts for sale. Make me an offer on the parts.

Bent radiator and the hoses that fit it SV650-

right side mirrors for SV1000-

brake lever and rearset for SV1000-

misc. bolts for SV1000-

SV1000 windshield, grab bar and brake light-

·
Registered
132 Posts
Would you separate the plastic brake fluid reservoir from the front master cylinder?? If so a price shipped to 17815? or how much for the front master cylinder/reservoir, and rear set/brake set up?? Seriously Interested...

·
Registered
132 Posts
PM responded too. Get back to me when you get back to a computer, I want both the front and rear setups...

........I'm also interested in both complete mirrors(if they are in good condition), and horn/turn signal switch. When you get back I'll PM you an offer on it all. Thanks Mike B.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
How neg. on the motor... please PM me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts