Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have an 06 SVS with some parts I took off new when I bought it I found in a box when I moved last. All prices are negotiable, shipping will be discussed also so just PM me and we can see what we can work out. Orders must be PayPal unless you have a better way to get money to me that I can blow on new things for the SV.

I have a stock tail light, this thing was on the bike for maybe a week. I installed an integrated kit so this thing looks literally brand new. $50 sounds reasonable to me considering new from OEM is around $90.

I just recently took off my passenger pegs, they have been on the bike this entire time but show extremely minimal wear. I feel sorry for any of you who want to ride 2 up so hopefully $50 for the pair is a good price.

I have an OEM windscreen, this also was removed within a week of purchasing the bike new. I don't have a picture right now, will in the next few days. $50 seems fair. OEM is ridic so I'm not even going to mention what they want for one..

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ehh the windscreen isnt in that great of shape. Any offers on it or these other parts will at the minimum be entertained. Just would like to move these perfectly good stock parts to a fellow SVR'er.

Cheers,

-Evan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts